Saturday, July 24, 2010

Moist Butter Cake

It's the recipe from my new round 9inch silicone round baking ware. It's  a cake pan my husband picked up from Singapore and I blindly followed the recipe given on the card....I tell you its a winner all the way....and goes well with chocolate sauce and some good vanilla ice-cream for little of a sweet indulgence.


Ingredients:
Self Rising Flour - 2 1/4cups (sifted)
Butter - 250gms
Eggs - 3 eggs
Caster Sugar - 1 1/4cups
Vanilla Essence - 1tsp
Milk - 3/4cup

Preheat the oven to 180C. Lightly grease the cake mould. Beat sugar and butter and vanilla extract with an electric beater until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one by one and beat well. Using a spoon stir in flour and milk until well combined. Bake for an hour or until skewer comes out clean. Allow to cool in the cake pan for about 4minutes before turning over onto a wire rack to cool completely.

5 comments:

  1. Cing ur blog first time...luv the cake and the recipe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ally, that looks simply amazing and sooooooooooo moist. I have to try this recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how simple recipes become such masterpieces..love the simple butter cake!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time in my space. Would love to hear your reviews and comments!

Love,
Ally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...