Thursday, June 17, 2010

Spritz


A tried recipe from my aunt's collection. Traditionally these are Christmas cookies in Scandinavian countries. But Christmas season or not who can resist these buttery goodies...

Ingredients: (Recipe Courtesy: Freeda Ipe)
Butter/ Margarine - 2 sticks
Sugar - 1/2cup
Flour - 2 1/4cups
Salt - 1/2tsp
Egg - 1
Almond/ Vanilla Extract - 1tsp


Mix margarine/ butter and sugar. Mix in the remaining ingredients to form a soft dough. Place cookie dough in cookie press form desired shapes and place on un-greased cookie sheet. Bake into a preheated oven of 400F until set, but not brown. which is approximately 6-9minutes. Once baked remove the cookies from the cookie sheet immediately.

5 comments:

  1. Wowo!!!! looks so perfect and delicious..othiri nalayallo kandittu....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookies look delicious. Is spritz the name of the cookies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cookies looks so soft and perfect... Love them..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ally, I am definitely making those cutie hearts :)

    Please let me know (leave a message @ my blog or email me), how many cookies will be made with your measurements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ally for letting me know. I don't think I have that small cute cookie cutter, so may make some other bigger shape, so I guess will get little less, but that is fine. I can't wait to try it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time in my space. Would love to hear your reviews and comments!

Love,
Ally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...