Saturday, December 19, 2009

BBQ Chicken

Like I mentioned in my previous post on bbq'ed plantains, mum had the chicken marinated in her barbecue marinade the night before we arrived. For the barbecue you would need..




Ingredients:
Chicken thighs - 1kg cleaned and slits made across
Sweet Paprika Powder - 6-8tbs
Ginger garlic paste - 2tbs
Black Pepper powder - 1tbs
Lemon juice - 2tbs
Lemon zest grated  - 1-2tsp
Salt to taste
A hot grill ready with hot coals

Marinate the chicken with all the ingredients, cling wrap and store into the refrigerator overnight. Grill the chicken over a hot coal and enjoy with some pita bread, hummus, moutabel and some green salad.

3 comments:

  1. I have got to give this one a try....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me of our family gatherings....Tempting chicken.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time in my space. Would love to hear your reviews and comments!

Love,
Ally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...