Thursday, December 24, 2009

A warm brew ~ Orange Tea



With temperatures being 10-11 Centigrade in the evening, I'm forever scouting for something to keep me warm. At the same time I don't want to overdo myself with several hot cups of tea and coffee both enjoyed equally with milk and sugar. I thought why not try something for a change. So here's a brew I enjoy now!!




Ingredients
[Serves - 2]
2 cups of hot water
1 Yellow Lipton tea bag
1/2 cup of orange juice
1-2 cloves
1 inch cinnamon stick
1-2 tsp of lemon juice
Sugar to taste

Into a saucepan, boil water and leave the tea bag for about 3-4minutes along with the cloves and cinnamon let it simmer uncovered. Take it off the flame and add in the orange juice and lemon juice. Strain and add sugar to taste and enjoy the warm refreshing cuppa!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time in my space. Would love to hear your reviews and comments!

Love,
Ally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...